4.07.2008

Spring Break '08!

During Spring Break this year my parents rented a cabin near Morgan, Utah. We stayed for 3 nights & it was such a great, relaxing break! My brother, Kevin, and his wife, Angela, went up with us and we all had so much fun!


7 comments:

Kellie said...

How fun! I love the Easter egg-pelting tradition!

Sarah said...

How fun for you guys! I'm so glad you got to do that. Um, are you loaded though? That cabin was AWESOME!!! You are the cutest couple, I love the 'K loves D' egg.

...DAVE and KATHRYN... said...

The cabin WAS really awesome, & it was actually a really good deal to rent. It was cheaper than even getting hotel rooms somewhere. So, no, we aren't loaded! ha ha

The Todds said...

Looks like fun! I love your family!

Robyn said...

Whoa, was that the cabin the rented? Hello, HUGE! I'm bummed I didn't get to party with all of you!

Linzi Lou, Samantha Boo, Madi Moo, and Chris too said...

Man, you really know how to die a good egg!

P Sparty Levan said...

After the trip Ang and I just kept talking about how we wished we would have been able to go with other people that are more fun to be around... Maybe next year.