4.07.2008

And Away We Go...

I've been such a slacker with blogging!
I've updated with a couple of posts, so we're almost all
caught up now. Here's the last bit of news...

We finally heard back from the University of Utah
law school and Dave wasn't accepted.
So, it looks like we'll be moving at the end of the summer!
We're excited and nervous about the move.
We've basically decided on the University of Idaho.
(I say "basically" even though we're about 99.99% set on Idaho,
because neither of us want to feel like we don't have options.
Deposits for a couple of other schools aren't due until April 15th,
but we're not planning on paying them. It's just nice to feel like we
haven't closed any doors behind us yet :)

Look how pretty it is there! So, come visit us...please!
Go Vandals!
If you're like me, your immediate reaction is "What the heck is a vandal?"
Well, the vandals were an East Germanic tribe that sacked Rome. That's where
the term 'vandalism' comes from. Pretty exciting history lesson for the day, eh?
(check out Wikipedia for more info if you are actually interested in this.
I was too bored reading the first paragraph to read on for more info!)

12 comments:

SarahBara said...

Idaho rocks!!! I didn't know that you were thinking of going to school there. We will have to have a big party before you move! That's awesome!

Kellie said...

way pretty! we'll DEFINITELY come to visit!

Nicole said...

Yay! I am 99.99% rejoicing in your decision. We can't wait!

Anonymous said...

How exciting! It looks beautiful there. When will you be moving?

Ann said...

Looks beautiful, if you are willing to party with all of us, we will be right up. :)

The Todds said...

We will be there,how else are "we" going to have a baby. haha! nobody else is going to get that!

Robyn said...

Yahoo! Moving seems like a big scary leap, but really it's an awesome exciting leap. You're going to love it! And you know how much Chris likes potatos, so we'll totally come crash your place some time! ;)

Linzi Lou, Samantha Boo, Madi Moo, and Chris too said...

I always knew David would become a Vandel! Really great things have come from Idahoians like potatoes, TV, spud nuts, Big Judds, farmers...no really, so exciting.

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for the two of you! You are going to be sorely missed, but we will get together before you go!! Love ya!!

Anonymous said...

That's pretty wild. The things we do for EDUCATION...We will miss ya.

P Sparty Levan said...

I've never seen Dave wear that Idaho football jersey before...

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

Hey girl! I'm randomly blog surfing and reconnecting today.

I remember when Adam didn't get into the U. It was like, "wow, I'm really going to move."
But we've loved San Diego. I have a friend at the law school in Idaho and they like it.