4.07.2008

Happy Easter!

We had a fun Easter! After returning home from the cabin
with the Seelys, we headed over to the Todd's for a par-tay.
It was one niece's 1st Birthday, and the first time we got to
meet the newest arrival--Dave's sister's new baby.


Happy 1st Birthday! I love her little pigtails!


Can you tell who's whose older sister?!
There's definitely family resemblance between these gals!



We also got to visit baby Sandy!
Our friends Johnny & Sally became
proud parents of this little lady at the
end of February. She's so cute!

5 comments:

Kellie said...

Cute little babies. Awe...
I didn't realize Johnny and Sally had theirs already!

Sarah said...

Cute pics, Kathrynn! I they really look alike, how funny.

The Todds said...

I am so proud of you! That picture of Ellie makes her look kinda crazy. O-well she kinda is!

Ann said...

Kathryn your blog sure is fun! What great pictures and ideas :)

P Sparty Levan said...

Man, those baby dolls are so realistic!!