5.10.2008

Cruisin'

We booked our cruise last August, and now it's finally here!
Mexican Riviera here we come...Yippee!!!!

8 comments:

Kellie said...

Yeah! I want to hear all about it. I am already jealous of the tan you will have.

Melanie said...

Wahoo!! I hope you have lots and lots of fun. I loved my cruise. I think it's the best way to travel. :0)

P Sparty Levan said...

I am going to be absolutely furious with both of you if you two didn't at some point go to the helm of the ship and reinact the titanic scene where jack lifts the girl up in the air as she excitedly smiles as the graze through the waves of the sea! That's always the first thing Chris and I would do when we went on our family cruises.

SarahBara said...

I am so jealous, you guys are going to have such a blast, I love cruisin! Post all of your pictures when you get back otay?

Robyn said...

NICE! Is it just the two of you, or a party with lots of people?

Ann said...

We are expecting pics and I am excited to hear how it was! Jealous!

Ashley Colby said...

How fun! A cruise?! You two will have so much gosh darn fun! Congrats on graduating Todd! (Ha ha, Dave)

P Sparty Levan said...

I'm starting to wonder if you guys really went on cruise or not. Where are the pics???