5.22.2008

Best Vacation Ever!



Our cruise was AWESOME!
It was just the two
of us, & we loved being able to spend
time together & just relax.
Coming back to work has been a
rude awakening!

We had a lot of fun with our excursions too.
We snorkeled in Cabo, did sea kayaking
in Mazatlan, & did a Canopy Tour
(our favorite) on zip lines through
the rain forest in Puerto Vallarta.
We have some more pictures of the
water activities that we took with an
underwater camera, but we haven't gotten
those developed yet.

If you haven't been on a cruise before,
you've gotta go!
I seriously think it's the best vacation!
A friend of mine made an excellent point,
she said that very few things are actually what
they're advertised to be, but a cruise is
definitely all that it's cracked up to be!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

How freaking fun! I'm so glad you got to go and relax! It looks beautiful and WARM! DANG this WEATHER!

Putnams +Two said...

I enjoyed looking at all your pictures. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I'm jealous!!

Kellie said...

Ahhh I loved looking at your pictures. I want to go on another cruise now! Did you have to wear helmets on the zip-line?

...DAVE and KATHRYN... said...

Ha ha, yes, we did have to wear the helmets. My favorite are the little name stickers they put on them!

P Sparty Levan said...

Kathryn, that looks just like the helmet and harness mom used to make you wear when you were younger!!

The Todds said...

You guys suck....I wanna go!

Linzi Lou, Samantha Boo, Madi Moo, and Chris too said...

I couldn't be more jealous...that is all I have to say about that!

Ann said...

that looks like so much fun, we need to do a family one! You can pay :)

Anonymous said...

How fun!!! Is it just me or is everyone BUT me going on vacation lately?!?! Just kidding, it looks like you guys had a great time! So did your cruise leave out of LA? Was it a week? Now you have me thinking about planning a cruise! Give me some details! (My email is krbudge@yahoo.com)

Ashley Colby said...

Looks like a great time! I think that is the same zip line we did on our honeymoon, it was a lot of fun. We are glad you had such an awesome vacation! Real life is a rude awakening!

Anonymous said...

Lady! It looks like you two had a blast.
I'm thinking of you today. Love ya.

Anonymous said...

That looks like good times! I loved looking at the pictures.

SarahBara said...

I love your pictures! It looks like you had a ton of fun, I hope you didn't step on one of those nasty dead eels..YUCK!