6.03.2008

Iderho

This past weekend I went up to Idaho
with my
mom to find somewhere for
Dave & I to live
in the Fall. Dave couldn't
get off work, so my
mom was nice enough
to offer to go with me.

We had a good time & found aplace that I really like!

We looked at about 12 apartments, & some of
them were SO scary I didn't even want to walk
inside, let alone live there! I'm really glad we
could find a good place, because I'll be
spending a LOT of time there working from
home.

We'll have 2 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms
in our new place...
& we're hoping the extra space will
entice people to come visit us!
[c'mon, you know you're dying to see what
Moscow, Idaho has to offer!!]

4 comments:

Kellie said...

You got it!? Congratulations! That's awesome. We'll definitely be paying a visit to Moscow...I'm already intrigued :)

Linzi Lou, Samantha Boo, Madi Moo, and Chris too said...

I am so happy that you found a place....and one that isn't too scary, that's a bonus. Can you believe some of the places that peple have to live in? I've been meaning to tell you that there is a nurse I work with that has the same carol expression when she is concentrating like your mom....it makes me miss the seely's!

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy that you found a good place! Let's pick a time soon to get together with all the girls before you go. I'm going to miss my Big K!

Brooke said...

I'm totally there! Me and my whole family!