6.12.2008

Beautiful Baby Girl!

My brother, Kevin, & his wife, Angela, had
their baby girl at 2:30 am on June 11th.
We're so excited that little Ella is finally here!
She is absolutely beautiful!

Tiny little 6 lb 10 oz lady!
She kept her little left hand by her face
the whole time we were there...it's so cute!
And those cubby little cheeks?!
C'mon...it doesn't get cuter than that!
[I realize that I've used the word 'little' multiple times,
but it's a baby, everything about them is little!]

9 comments:

Linzi Lou, Samantha Boo, Madi Moo, and Chris too said...

She is adorable, I hope to see here in "real life" soon! Thanks for chating with me yesterday and for blackmailing my 5 year letter. You are the best.

Kellie said...

so adorable!

Anonymous said...

She is little and super cute. Maybe you should make one of those. :)

SarahBara said...

I am so glad you took pictures and posted them! Kevin hasn't yet. She is absolutley gorgeous, how does it feel to be an auntie?

Brooke said...

What a cute little girl! Congrats Kevin!

Lindy T! said...

It was good to see you the other day if only for a short moment. Good luck with everything in Idaho! We'll have to keep in touch being law school student's wives and all. Also thanks for putting up a picture of Kevin's baby...I was wondering what she looked like! So stinking cute!

Sarah said...

She is so cute. Thanks for posting the pics!

Anonymous said...

Hey Kath-Why don't you post something on here that is REALLY interesting??
Ha ha. Love ya!

Ann said...

Okay Dave and Kathryn . . . time for an update . . . you guys can't move away to Idaho and then keep us un-informed! he he he, we love ya and wonder how things are.
ann