7.29.2008

anesthesia please!

I survived the gum-graft surgery,
but it wasn't pretty!
I am 100% convinced that I need
to be completely out
for any type of operation--
especially when the operation
involves incisions & stitches in my mouth.

I'm not posting any pictures because
I have a swollen face, bruised chin,
and my smile looks like I've recently
suffered a stroke.
So, we'll hold off on the pics for a while! :)

5 comments:

Jared said...

I'm glad everything went okay! Hope you recover fast!!

(This is Emily, I'm on Jared's account.)

Sarah said...

I'm sorry it wasn't very fun. I had two posts implanted a few years ago, and it was pretty yucky! I took a vercid, though, so I was pretty much out!

Putnams +Two said...

Yikes! I hope your okay. We need to hang out once more before you guys move too far away!

SarahBara said...

Yuck! I have assisted on such surgeries and they look like they hurt! I'm so glad that you survived, I have lots of popsicles if you need me to bring you any!

Ashley Colby said...

That sucks Kath, but way to be brave!