Yay! I love it. I am so happy for you guys! We need to do maternity pics maybe when you are down for Christmas (I may have to twist your arm, but you'll be glad to have them someday).
Ummm...You look fabulous!! I am not even 5 months yet and bigger than you, you eensy little thing! I can't wait to see you next tues! Yeah for baby showers!!
Ummm...You look fabulous!! I am not even 5 months yet and bigger than you, you eensy little thing! I can't wait to see you next tues! Yeah for baby showers!!
Ummm...You look fabulous!! I am not even 5 months yet and bigger than you, you eensy little thing! I can't wait to see you next tues! Yeah for baby showers!!
We have been married since Aug 2006 & our little boy, Cole, turned 1 in February. He is a great little guy & makes us laugh so much! Dave is finishing up his 2nd year of law school - 1 more to go, yay! We're crossing our fingers that the job market will turn around by the time he graduates. Kathryn tries to juggle taking care of Cole & working from home full-time for an insurance company. We're not up to anything too exciting, but there you have it!
10 comments:
hooray!! you're looking mighty fabulous
Yay! I love it. I am so happy for you guys! We need to do maternity pics maybe when you are down for Christmas (I may have to twist your arm, but you'll be glad to have them someday).
I love that freaking belly Kath! I think you are darling pregnant. :)
Thank you, very very cute!
Wow, I can't believe you are prego! You are the best. I hope you are feeling great!
You have a cute belly! That is so crazy that you are having a baby!
Ummm...You look fabulous!! I am not even 5 months yet and bigger than you, you eensy little thing! I can't wait to see you next tues! Yeah for baby showers!!
Ummm...You look fabulous!! I am not even 5 months yet and bigger than you, you eensy little thing! I can't wait to see you next tues! Yeah for baby showers!!
Ummm...You look fabulous!! I am not even 5 months yet and bigger than you, you eensy little thing! I can't wait to see you next tues! Yeah for baby showers!!
Wow, I don't know how you got so many comments from me-goes to show I don't know how to use a computer! He he sorry!
Post a Comment