We had a great Valentine's day!
We had some heart-shaped pancakes
to start the day off, but for whatever
reason, the picture won't upload.
So you'll just have to take my word
for it that they were pretty impressive...haha!
We had a nice low-key day.
I was really wanting Chinese food for dinner,
I was really wanting Chinese food for dinner,
but Moscow isn't exactly a booming
metropolis with many dining options.
So, we ate at the Super China Buffet...
ya, it was pretty classy!
No--the food was actually pretty good though.
Dave's big selling point is "it's all you can eat!!!",
But, my pregnant stomach doesn't have too
much room for all-you-can eat!
& an awesome back massager
for the lower-back pregnancy aches :) }
{I got him this hat--it's the letters R F
for Roger Federer--Dave's favorite tennis player.
I'm so happy 'cause he really likes it! He
really wanted a picture of it to be on our blog...
so here it is for your viewing pleasure }

3 comments:
sounds like a great date! we went out early to beat the crowd at robintinos and had a nice time dining with everyone 65+. love your flowers!
Beautiful roses and awesome hat! Guys are so hard to shop for, way to go!
Glad to hear you had a good one! But I was secretly hoping to see a picture of hostess cupcakes!
Post a Comment