2.13.2009

Tagged...

I was tagged by Katie...so here it goes!

5 things I was doing 5 years ago:
My first year of college at Utah State
Having a good ol' time with my roommates!
Driving the Buick--previously owned by my grandma :)
Wishing someone would ask me out on a date!
Taking lots of naps--not having a job left ample nap time

5 things on my list to do today:
Go grocery shopping
Decide what to make for dinner
Make dinner
Dr's appointment
Clean the kitchen

5 things I would do with a million dollars:
Pay off law school loans
Build an awesome house
Lots of traveling
Buy a car
Save some for a rainy day

5 places I've lived:
Farmington, UT
Logan, UT
Brasov, Romania
Bountiful, UT
Moscow, ID

5 jobs I've held:
Pace's Dairy Ann--fast food cashier
Dick's Bakery--bakery girl
Joseph Smith Memorial Building--banquet server
Health Care Credit Union--teller
Philadelphia Insurance Companies--account executive

5 things I want in 5 years:
Happy, healthy family...probably 2 kids by then
To be living in Utah
To buy a house
To be a stay-at-home mom--done with my insurance job!
Dave to be gainfully employed as a lawyer to get those student loans paid off (just in case the aforementioned million $ doesn't show up!)

No comments: