Last night Dave & I were over at a
family's house visiting
as ward missionaries.
The little boy sat on his mom's lap
& wouldn't say a word.
& wouldn't say a word.
We tried saying hi & talking to him,
but he just buried his face in
but he just buried his face in
his mom's shoulder.
As we got up to leave, suddenly he pipes in
& yells, "Bye fatty!" to me.
& yells, "Bye fatty!" to me.
His mom was horrified and covered
his mouth explaining that I was pregnant,
not fat & "that we don't talk like that".
But kids are kids & he yelled it out
a couple more times.
It was really funny! Dave was dying!!
...definitely time for this baby to come :)
7 comments:
Don't worry one of my Primary kids rubbed my stomach and then told me it was big. And I don't have the pregnancy excuse! (Much worse)
HAHAHAHA! OH kiddos--gotta love them. His poor mom (what have we got ourselves into?! haha)
That is hilarious!Pretty soon you won't have that belly and you will miss it!
Haha, Holy crap, that's the funniest thing I've heard.:) I can't believe how close you are to having your own little Emily!:) And did you see Jen is following in your footsteps?? I'm so jealous. Good luck!!
Oh Kath. That made me laugh out loud at work. Too freaking funny.
Did I ever tell you that when James was little he asked my Grandma when she was going to have her baby? Kind of awkward...
Only a few more days until that little stinker is here! Can't wait!!
CONGRATULATIONS MY KATHRYN!!! I'm so happy for you and your little boy. You better post pictures up here SOON! We need to see him and the beautiful head of hair~
The things you never knew to expect as a ward missionaries. :)
CONGRATULATIONS on the new arrival! Erika and I are so excited for you! Let us know if there is anything we can do for you.
Post a Comment