2.22.2009

He's Here!









Here are some pics of the new little man. Kathryn is doing great and she will post more soon. The delivery was amazing! I will let Kathryn post how it all went down because she will do a better job telling the story.

16 comments:

Natalie said...

Nicole told me the good news. Congrats! Please let me know if you need anything...meals, etc.

Laura H. said...

He is gorgeous! (Am I allowed to say that about a boy?) :) I can't believe all of that hair! Congrats!

Sarah said...

I am SO SO SO SO happy for you! My mom just told me your delivery story at dinner tonight. Awesome! You deserve the best. Your one of my favorites, Kathryn Seely Todd! Luv ya, and I am so glad it went well.
By the way, I was just retelling our beach story at dinner. I will go back and relive that day in my next life. It's in my top 10!

Anonymous said...

Oh my word. I cannot get over all that gorgeous dark hair!
What a beautiful baby. Congrats and I can hardly wait to hear all about the little angel!!

Anonymous said...

He is so adorable! Congrats you guys. Obviously the hair is amazing! I'm glad that you are all doing well. If you need ANYTHING, let us know, seriously.

linds said...

Love it! He's so cute! I think I've told just about everyone I've seen how beautiful he is! Congrats again!

Nick said...

Very exciting! He is so cute. Hopefully his little friend will be born soon. Kellie is dilated to a 7 now, so we're crossing our fingers it's soon.

Michael and Emily said...

I can't believe his hair! He is so dang cute. Congrats!

Mike and Katie said...

He is so handsome! Congratulations. You are amazing and will make a great mom!

Anonymous said...

N.A.T.U.R.A.L.???? Seriously Kath? You are one tough mofo.

(In case you were wondering, I've been checking your blog every hour to see if there are more pictures of sweet Cole. I know you are tired and things are crazy, but can we please have more Cole pictures? Love you!)

Anonymous said...

I'm just going to keep leaving comments on your blog until I get me some more pictures. :)

Em-i-ly and I have agreed to kidnap Cole. Don't worry, we'll give him lots of love and some fabulous hair-dos.

The Todds said...

I love him, love him....I am so glad we got to come snuggle him. He is so darling! Cant wait till you come back! Do you care if I post more pics of him on my blog! Ya I will actually blog something!

Mary said...

He is perfect! So so cute! Congrats!
This is Mary and Tim (nick and kellies friends)

Mike and Corie said...

Kath and Dave!
Good work! he's so cute, I can't believe the story, that is crazy! talk about fast labor! I bet it was all worth it!
CONGRATS! you both will be awesome parents! Corie

Brooke said...

Way to go Kathryn! What a beautiful baby! And all of that HAIR!!! I am so excited to hear more updates from this little one!

Ann said...

Oh my, I miss him already! I am going to tag some pictures on Facebook right now so check them out!