3.30.2009

Bad News: blizzard ... Good News: paper complete & sleep

Yesterday was a BLIZZARD! We got a couple inches of snow
& it looks like there's more to come this week. Noooo!
I want warm spring weather so bad!
~
But, on a lighter note, Dave turned in his 20 page final
paper for his writing class this morning! YAY! It will
be SO NICE to have my husband back for a few
weeks before finals start up.
Another bit of exciting news, Cole slept through the
night on Friday! He'll normally go about 6 hours
from one feeding to the next at night, which means
about 5 hours of sleep. But, on Friday he slept a
little over 7 hours! I was a little nervous when I
woke up & realized how long he'd gone without
eating, but he seemed just fine & was his normal,
happy self the rest of the day. So, I won't be mad
at all if that can start to happen on a regular basis :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boo-ya Cole! I'll bet you are loving the extra sleep, hopefully he keeps it up.
I'm sorry you got a blizzard up there...we got 3 inches last night too. I can't help but wonder what life would be like in sunny California or maybe Florida...

Anonymous said...

By the way, I think Emily and I already gave you a "friendly reminder" that you should never post without a picture of Cole.

Kellie said...

Yeah Dave! I bet it feels sooo nice to have a 20 page paper out of the way.

And oh my...I am very envious of Cole's sleep schedule. What is your secret? Luke is awake every 3 hrs pretty much on the dot. And it takes about 30-40 minutes to feed, change diaper, and put him back to sleep...so I'm up every 2.5 hrs. ahhhh

Robyn said...

Let the good times roll!

Linzi Lou, Samantha Boo, Madi Moo, and Chris too said...

Rule number 235: never complain about an infant that sleeps through the night......at least, I am pretty sure that is what all the parent books that I have read say!!!!