3.25.2009

Spring Break '09

We had an awesome spring break in Utah last week!
It was so much fun to see our families & friends
& show off little Cole.
The weather was beautiful while we were there
which definitely sparked my spring fever!
{it's still pretty gray & rainy in Moscow, but
I'm hoping we'll have some warm weather
someday soon!}
~
We got some really good news over the break--
Dave interviewed for a summer internship
with a judge
in Utah & he got it!!


So we'll get to head home for the
summer & I couldn't be more excited!
Congrats Dave!



{Cole all ready to board the airplane. We put a
hat on him so no strangers would come up &
rub his hair with their dirty hands...I was
already freaked enough about exposing him
to germs! He did awesome on the flight there
& back--he slept the entire time, and we
were so grateful!}



{we took advantage of the warm weather &
had some nice walks around my parents'
neighborhood. I think this was the
first sun Cole has actually seen!}


{Our cute niece, Ella! This was my favorite
stuffed animal when I was little, and Ella
loves it too. She is pretty much the happiest
baby I've ever seen!}

{Cole with Grandma Todd & his cousins, Ellie & Luke.
Ellie was so cute, she would put on hand sanitizer
& come rub Cole's hair. Then she'd run off to
play with the other kids, but every few minutes,
she'd load up with more sanitizer and rub
his hair again. We have the cutest nieces
& nephew!}


{The Todd Grandsons...these2 boys have
to stick together, because there are 6
girl cousins
to outnumber them. We're
glad Cole has Luke to watch out for him!}
...I love their wide eyes & Cole's crazy

hair in this picture, it's definitely one
of my favorites!...


{Last but certainly not least it
was our niece's 2nd birthday!
This little lady is quite the performer!

Decked out in the pink boa & high heels
really says it all! She performed for the
whole family at her bday party. She knows
all the words to the song "Popular" from
the musical, Wicked, & she sang &
danced for us--probably the cutest &
funniest thing I've ever seen! I loved it!
I can honestly say I've never heard a
2-year-old say the word 'dialysis' before,
but she sang it right along with all
the other big words in the song--
what a cutie!! Happy Birthday, we love you!!}

{Cole also got to meet his new best buddy, Luke!
These little guys were born 3 days apart & I just
know they'll be the best of buds, like their moms :)}

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures Kath! I love the one of Cole and Luke, where your little guy looks like a mad scientist. :) However, the baby bird picture is still my number one.

P.S. You let me know when this "baby bird" business gets annoying. I think I'll be obsessed for a good year.

cache and lindsey said...

oh my goodness, he is adorable! glad you had fun down here in utah!