3.30.2009

First Sunday @ Church

We braved the blizzard yeserday & took Cole
to church for the first time. He did great &
slept most of the time!






The boys watchin' March Madness
This cute smile is the best
part of my day!

8 comments:

Kellie said...

oh he's so darling. did you make it through all 3 hrs? we're still working up to a full block :)

Nicole said...

How did I miss that adorable little outfit? Oh ya, he was sleeping through Sacrament meeting and I didn't get to see him in Sunday School (I think he was sleeping then too!). What a cutie! I am so happy that Dave's paper is turned in. Yay for you!

Robyn said...

What great men you have in your life!

Anonymous said...

Oh Kath, in some of those pictures he looks just like Dave and in some he looks just like you! It is so dang cute to see how different expressions look like different parents.

P.S. I'm totally down for an arranged marriage between Cole and any potential daughter I may have. I have dibs on your son. :)

Ashley Colby said...

Little Cole is already watching sports on Sunday. That is great! Love the church outfit and the smile!

Sandi said...

I can't get over that sweater vest...it is so stinkin cute on him.

Emily said...

Cole is so perfect! I love all the hair. Cutest baby boy I've seen in a while. I have to say boy cause Linds just had a girl. he he
And I'm with Jen, the baby bird picture is too funny!

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

Ok Kathryn, you don't know me. But I am a Centerville girl and I was good friends with Dave since we were in Jr High. I saw your blog through Jill Samuelson's sister. Your baby is darling. What awesome hair. Such a little doll! Tell Dave hello and congrats on the new addition.
Hailey (Smoot) Kandell