{Happy Easter from the Todd boys :) }
We had such a fun Easter!We had a delicious dinner with
Dave's cousin, Randy & his wife, Nicole.
We love having family up here & hanging
out with them! After stuffing ourselves,
we played an exciting game of Settlers
of Catan, which Dave won despite
Randy's strategic planning & plotting
{pictured below}
{pictured below}
~
Also, this past week Cole and I got to
fly down to Utah, and I saw Wicked!
Dave's parents got the whole family
tickets to the musical for Christmas.
Dave wasn't able to go because he had
a project in his writing class & couldn't
miss it along with 3 days of class--
we missed him so much! It was so fun to see
family though & I absolutely loved the musical!
Cole stayed with his first baby-sitter,
his aunt Angela. She is great & took
such good care of him :)
Also, this past week Cole and I got to
fly down to Utah, and I saw Wicked!
Dave's parents got the whole family
tickets to the musical for Christmas.
Dave wasn't able to go because he had
a project in his writing class & couldn't
miss it along with 3 days of class--
we missed him so much! It was so fun to see
family though & I absolutely loved the musical!
Cole stayed with his first baby-sitter,
his aunt Angela. She is great & took
such good care of him :)
4 comments:
Don't you want to be "pop-uuu-lar"?!
love his easter outfit! so glad we got to hang out while you were down!
Oh that hair. What a cute little Easter outfit, you can already tell that Cole is a stud muffin.
Is it May yet? Can't wait for you to be down here!
Can't wait to hear what you thought of wicked. How handsome is cole? I want to meet him!
Post a Comment