4.15.2009

Take me out to the ballgame!

{Our little slugger}
{ Cole & his best buddy, Luke got to hang out
while we were down in Utah. We couldn't
resist putting them in their matching hats! }
{Luke was calm & relaxed the whole
time, but apparently Cole needs a
little bit more personal space :) }

5 comments:

The Todds said...

I said....tell your friend they couldnt name their baby Luke! Why doesnt anybody listen to me?!!

Kellie said...

Tell your sis-in-law too bad :)
Can't wait for our boys to hang out on a more regular basis!

Nicole said...

I love the hat!

Ashley Colby said...

Those hats are so cute, so fitting for the two boys wearing them.

Anonymous said...

ah ha ha!! I love that Luke's legs look like the size of cole little body! I LOVE thos two cute boys too!!!! MISS YOU KATH! and he is freaking adorable!!!! I LOVE the hair!