5.08.2009

Raring to Go!

A week from tomorrow we'll be moving down to Utah...
I can hardly wait! I'm so excited!
We will definitely miss our friends up here,
but it will be nice to spend the summer
with our family & friends back home :)
~
Right now, Dave is taking his 2nd of
5 finals for the semester. Yuck!
So, 3 more to go next week &
then we're outta here!


And just to throw in a picture,
Kev & Ang gave us a set of
'cowboy boot' socks for Cole.
I love them!

8 comments:

Ashley Colby said...

With those adorable Cowboy socks, Cole looks equipped to be a Utarn. You guys are so lucky!

Ann said...

Good Luck Dave with finals. Cole, cute socks and Kathryn we love ya! We are so excited to have you home for the summer, hurray!

Amanda said...

Yay! We're so happy you guys will be here all summer! Good luck to Dave with finals...he'll do great!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to have you down here and those socks are killer!


P.S. Did you title this "Raring to go" after Martin Short line? If so, I totally got and I love it!

Kellie said...

yeah! can't wait for you to be back in f-town. :) and darn it all, my computer must be messed because your picture doesn't show up! i'll have to see the cute socks in person!

Linzi Lou, Samantha Boo, Madi Moo, and Chris too said...

So jealous....but at least I will see you this summer huh! I love the new pic of you and your hubby, you both look fantastic!

P Sparty Levan said...

Yeaa-Haa!

I've been waiting for a picture of those socks, sweet!

And I'll see you on Saturday!

Anonymous said...

AH!!! Party this summer!! We HAVE TOOOOOOOOOOO!