It's been a while....
working full time & being a full-time
mom don't leave a lot of blogging time :)
Despite the hectic days, things are going well!
~
Our move to Utah last month went
really well! Thanks to everyone who helped!
My parents are letting us live in their basement
for the summer, & we're very grateful that
we don't have to pay double rent.
~
Dave is REALLY enjoying his internship.
The judge he's working with is teaching
him lots of stuff & he's getting to see
some pretty interesting things in the
court room...and they play tennis about
3 times a week, so what's not to enjoy?!
~
Cole is growing like crazy & I can't
believe he's almost 4 months old!
We weighed him at his 3 month mark
& he weighed 12 lbs 12 oz & was 23" long.
He is starting to laugh & it is my
FAVORITE sound in the world!
He jabbers & squeals a lot &
he's getting close to rolling over,
but not quite yet.
that is hanging in the middle of the toys in this pic.
He smiles & talks to it all the time :)
{this is the usual face I get when
I take a picture of him, 'cause the
light from our camera distracts him}
Another favorite is the crib mobile
...it usually provides enough entertainment
for me to take a quick shower
...going, going, gone...
Cole's getting better at sitting up,
but it cracks me up to watch him
slowly tip over onto his side.
He doesn't fall all at once, he starts
to tilt his head to one side & then
slowly gravity wins!
~
Over Memorial Day weekend my
parents rented a condo up at Wolf Creek
in Eden, UT and we had a nice relaxing
3-day weekend! No work-yay!

He smiles & talks to it all the time :)
{this is the usual face I get when
I take a picture of him, 'cause the
light from our camera distracts him}
Another favorite is the crib mobile...it usually provides enough entertainment
for me to take a quick shower
...going, going, gone...
Cole's getting better at sitting up,
but it cracks me up to watch him
slowly tip over onto his side.
He doesn't fall all at once, he starts
to tilt his head to one side & then
slowly gravity wins!
~
Over Memorial Day weekend my
parents rented a condo up at Wolf Creek
in Eden, UT and we had a nice relaxing
3-day weekend! No work-yay!

I got up enough courage to try my swimsuit on
....my board shorts still don't fit, but I was
pretty happy that I could squeeze into my swimming
suit. Now I need to get some sun
so I'm not blinding white!
...and today is actually her birthday!
Happy 1st B-day Ella--we love you!


7 comments:
Hey! This very morning I was thinking to myself, "Gee, I wonder how Dave and Kathryn are and that cutest little baby of theirs. Maybe I should email her and tell her to update her blog." But then the day got away from me. I'm glad to see the update and see that adorable child. I'm glad you guys are enjoying non-law school life. We are as well, although Moscow has a bit of a frowny-face without the "Other Todds".
Yay! I've said it before and and I'll say it again, that little bug looks like just like you!
By the way, I was glowing for days after I finally met Cole. That little dude is something else. (I also enjoyed talking to you. I forgot how much I miss you. As always, you made me laugh till my face hurt.)
Sure love ya Kath! Hope to see you soon!
Awe he's so cute. i love the gradual tipping over, haha.
I'm glad the move went well, moving is no fun at all. Cole IS growing up so quick! The first time they laugh melts your heart and it is so addicting! Memorial weekend for you guys sounded fun. Happy Birthday Ella and Good Luck with the internship Dave!
Cole is seriously so cute! Looks like you guys are doing great. Maybe i will see ya when i stop by my sisters one of these days. Anyway last week i got out my parents year books {we frequently look at them and laugh or they reminice} but Daves dad went to BHS with my parents and i knew who he was as soon as i saw the picture. It was so funny.. small world. We also went out to Matt's cousins baby blessing and your father inlaw is the bishop in there ward so i met him and daves mom. Nice people!
Good times! he's such a cute boy...glad things are going well!
Oh I LOVE wolf creek! And I am so proud of you for putting on your swimming suit! I am so dreading that moment. But you look fabulous!
Post a Comment