Here's an update with lots of pictures since
I've been M.I.A on the blog scene for a while.
Work has been SUPER busy, and we've been
having lots of fun enjoying summer so I've
neglected my blog posting :) {July update to follow}
~
Cole & his BFF Luke have had a few more
"hang-outs" and it's so funny to watch them interact!

[We assume this is their secret hand shake]~
We spent the last weekend in June up
at my sis-in-law, Angela's, family cabin
up near Heber. It's beautiful up there!

Her grandpa built the cabin himself & this is the view
from the back on this little creek. It was so nice
to take a little time & enjoy mother nature!


Ella was very busy...somebody has to makesure that all the chairs get moved around!
~
One Sunday, Dave's brother suggested that
we take a trip down to temple square. The
weather was perfect to walk around down
there & the flowers are gorgeous! The vistor
centers down there are awesome--a highly
recommend making a visit when you get a chance!

The Todd fam


...as always with the Todd family, there hasto be some type of game/competition they make
up. This day it was seeing how many bars of the
railing you could reach across. Dave managed to pull
off the win with 16 bars-very impressive, right? haha
~
Our little Cole buddy is growing so fast!
After his 4 mo. appointment the Dr. said we
could go ahead & start giving him rice cereal.
I have a video to post, but these pictures give
you a pretty good idea of how the first taste went!

"What is that?!"
6 comments:
oh that is so great! i love the secret handshake pictures. when you get a chance, will you send me the ones you took? I also looove his face after the first bite of rice cereal. Good update!
Great pictures! Glad to see an update.
How fun for you and Kellie to have two adorable little boys so close together. I'll bet it's fun to see little clones of yourself and Kellie with a secret handshake already. (The real question is: "Will Cole blend in?")
Sure miss ya and that cute little man of yours. His hair just gets more fabulous day to day!
Love the update and all the pictures. I can't believe Ella is walking and Cole is starting solids. They are growing up so fast! Congratulations Dave on winning the Todd Bar competition! Good luck with work Kath!
Dave, I am pretty sure the first thing that kath said she loved about you was your gangly long arms...wasn't it kath?
great pics Kath...Love the one of Kev at the cabin...typical Kevin face...lol
Post a Comment