Happy Anniversary! Congratulations on making it 3 years! Cole is getting big and is so adorable. We are sad you guys will not be coming back :( in the fall Living close to family will be nice though(and in state tuition too).
We have been married since Aug 2006 & our little boy, Cole, turned 1 in February. He is a great little guy & makes us laugh so much! Dave is finishing up his 2nd year of law school - 1 more to go, yay! We're crossing our fingers that the job market will turn around by the time he graduates. Kathryn tries to juggle taking care of Cole & working from home full-time for an insurance company. We're not up to anything too exciting, but there you have it!
7 comments:
Happy Anniversary! Ours was yesterday. I love how our lives parallel just one year apart. Have a good one.
How fun! Aug really is a good time to get married. I just wish that you guys were up here!
Happy Anniversary! Congratulations on making it 3 years! Cole is getting big and is so adorable. We are sad you guys will not be coming back :( in the fall
Living close to family will be nice though(and in state tuition too).
Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it has already been 3 years! Enjoy the many more to come!
Happy 3rd Anniversary you two lil lovebirds! Celebrate good times...come on.
yeah! happy anniversary!
Happy Day Kath & Dave. I still remember your wedding day and how I banged my head on the mirror in the temple. Good times.
Sure love ya!
Post a Comment