Within about 3 days, we had 3 strangers come up to
us & mention something about Cole, "She's so cute!"
or, "How old is she?" So, we decided it was time to
cut his long hair :)
{BEFORE}
{DURING}
he did pretty well--he didn't like when we had to hold his head
still while she trimmed around his ears, or that we wouldn't
let him grab the scissors. (such mean parents!)
as soon as I took this picture of Cole, it reminded me of Mr. Collins
on "Pride & Prejudice" (photo below) YIKES!
...yes, it was definitely time for a trim!
{AFTER}
so much older. And we were surprised how much
lighter his hair is now. When he was born it was almost
black, and now with the darker ends cut off, it's
light brown, almost dirty blond...crazy! Thank you SO much
to our sis-in-law Amy for giving Cole his first real hair cut!




13 comments:
oh he's so handsome :) I like how Dave has to wear the cape haha. And I was dying with your comparison to Mr. Collins!! haha!
Can't believe you cut those lovely locks off. I was loving your lil daughter...JK. Cole is absolutely adorable. I need to see him asap! He's gettin too big & too stinkin cute!
I don't think there are words to say how dang CUTE that little boy is! Love the new hair cut!
NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Not his hair! I'm glad you weren't too drastic and didn't go for the buzz. I hope you come with me to the shower! Do it, do it!
He is so darn cute!
So cute! That's a hard day I know :) I probably should get Abby's hair trimmed too :(
How handsome! I loved your comparison to Mr. Collins. I couldn't help but laugh.
His new haircut looks so good! He is tied with Sade for amount of haircuts now!
How dare ANYONE think my future son-in-law is a girl. :)
Truth is, he's still cute as ever-he just looks older now with that haircut!
I have no idea who Mr. Collins is, but really appreciate the picture, because I laughed out loud.
Lastly, does the picture of Mr. Collins remind you at all of "greasy hoods?" (If you don't remember "greasy hoods" I'll give you two hints: 1) Computer chat rooms at Cass's house and 2) Chocolate injections.)
Ha Ha! Totally Mr. Collins! And I can't believe he already needed a hair cut. Has Ella ever had a hair cut? No judgements, just wondering . . . ;D
i super love the comparison to mr. collins! i love that boy!
He is so handsome!
If it makes you feel any better
people always call Jeseppi a girl too and he has almost NO hair. What is the deal? I dress him in boy clothes. Like its hard to tell.
haha
He really is so cute though Kath
We sure do miss you guys..but hope things are well in Salt Lake. And, of course, Cole looks great!
Post a Comment