It is so fun to see how much he has changed since I last saw him, I mean, look at the difference between his new baby pic right to the right of this picture, he has grown into all his awesome hair!
We have been married since Aug 2006 & our little boy, Cole, turned 1 in February. He is a great little guy & makes us laugh so much! Dave is finishing up his 2nd year of law school - 1 more to go, yay! We're crossing our fingers that the job market will turn around by the time he graduates. Kathryn tries to juggle taking care of Cole & working from home full-time for an insurance company. We're not up to anything too exciting, but there you have it!
7 comments:
I love the gap! It makes him even more adorable!
Worked for Dave Letterman. Of course, he also had triple bypass surgery . . . Here's to healthy babies!
He is so stinking cute! We miss you guys!
It is so fun to see how much he has changed since I last saw him, I mean, look at the difference between his new baby pic right to the right of this picture, he has grown into all his awesome hair!
Ha, ha! That's dang cute! It's been too long since I've seen him. And you too I guess...
i love it. and i ditto linz's comment--he's changed so much from his newborn pic on the right!
So cute-Both my kids have the gap as well, but Brinley grew out of hers-it was weird cause one day..gap..the next day...no gap! Crazy!
Post a Comment