2.27.2010

1 yr stats

Cole had his 12 month check-up last week.
I was anxious to find out what percentiles he's in.
and the results are....


Weight: 18 lbs 3 oz -- 3rd percentile
Height: 28 inches -- 10th percentile
Head Circ : 18 1/4 inches -- 50th percentile

He's a tiny little guy! I thought he'd weigh at
least 20 lbs by now, but he's still a little fella.
The doctor said that lots of peanut butter,
extra butter on stuff, and cream cheese will
be some good things to try to beef him up.
So, we're doing our best to get some meat
on those cute little bones!
~
This picture has nothing to do with the post,
but I just came across it from when Cole was
a month old....and this is exactly how I'm feeling
VERY sleepy! Time for beddy-by...

4 comments:

Kellie said...

yes he is a tiny little thing, but so cute. luke's appt is next week and i'm anxious to see where he's at too.

Angela said...

he may be tiny but he's passing up ella, she just got really excited to see your pictures. "Cole!" We love our little buddy!

Ashley Colby said...

Love the picture! At least he has gained weight since then! Good luck puttin meat on those bones!

Anonymous said...

Good grief...tell him to beef up because Leila may surpass him in weight at six months. :)

So, I just got your message, my dumb piece of ---- phone just notified me you called. Anyway, I'll call you tomorrow.