Okay, this has gotten ridiculous &
I just need to update our blog to
get back up to speed with current
posts.....so I will update with our
summer happenings:
MAY 2010 Huntington Beach, CA
My parents rented an AWESOME
beach house in Huntington Beach
just a block from the ocean. My
whole fam went & stayed for a week.
It was a GREAT vacation! Below are
lots of pics from our fun trip....
Cole couldn't get enough of his new sunglasses,
but when we were actually at the beach,
he wouldn't have anything to do with them.
Go figure!
*DISNEYLAND*

Cousin Ella & Cole in the parking lot at the start
of our Disneyland adventure, with
no clue that they are at
"The Happiest Place on Earth!"
"The Happiest Place on Earth!"

My bro Chris & sis-in-law Robyn are
wonderful aunt & uncle! They took Cole
on lots of rides and also played with him
so we could do some of the 'big-kid' rides.
in case you couldn't tell by the picture! haha
I think I look so haggard & worn out, it cracks
me up!
*BEACH HOUSE*
*THE BEACH*
bites of Oreo and then laid him down for
a nap about 45 min (or so) later. When
he woke up we discovered that he hadn't
swallowed his Oreos before going to sleep!
He'd been sucking on a binky & everything,
& just kept those cookies tucked away in his
cheeks! --our little squirrel. Dave was freaked
out when he went to get Cole out of his bed
'cause he couldn't tell what was all over him.
haha!
*THE BEACH*
Cole & Ella played in the sand
for hours and absolutely loved it.
Grandma & Grandpa kept an eye on
the kids while the rest of us
tried to brave the freezing water
to do some boogie boarding.













5 comments:
Just seeing you hold a boogie board makes me smile. :) It was fun to see you this summer!
oh that looks like it was such a great trip! i need to get to the beach!!
It's about effing time. I've been waiting to see pictures of that adorable little man for a long time. Then you don't bring him to dinner...
I'm kidding. It looks like you had a lot of fun with the fam and I love you and miss your face.
I'm so glad you updated! We need to get together. I will see you this weekend and we can set a date :)
You know I would have been too scared to do the tube slide...although it looked pretty awesome. What a fun trip- there is nothing like family, sun, and beach (as long as you have some oreo's stowed away somewhere!).
Post a Comment