9.24.2010

Sunrise P Ranch

JULY 2010
Sunrise P Ranch - Rupert, ID
~
Dave's sister, Ann, reserved this awesome
ranch up in Rupert, ID (about 2 hours away).

In Attendance:
Ann's family & her in-laws' family,
Dave's bro Nate and his family, and Dave-Cole-Me
It was SO much fun! It was a perfect little
get-away in the middle of the week and we loved it!

...part of the ranch...

They had these funny claw-foot tubs
outside. Some of the guys were fishing
& caught lots of carp...so they put them
in the tub for our viewing pleasure :)
Cole was very fascinated (photo by Dave's sister, I stole it of your Facebook
page,
Ann--don't be mad!!) Our nephew, Luke is such a cute kid!
He caught his first fish up at the ranch
& was SO proud
Dave's all geared up to go down the
home-made waterslide they've got
up there....

view from the top of the waterslide
that goes down into the Snake River.
It's like part of a big PVC pipe or
something & goes pretty dang fast!

me & sis-in-law Amy going over
strategy for jumping on the tube &
not hitting your head on that metal bar

(tubing pics, yet again, courtesy of
Ann's facebook page. Check out
anniemations photography--she rocks!)
Thanks for planning such a fun trip Ann!

5 comments:

Kellie said...

how fun! that place looks awesome!

Anonymous said...

Your sister-in-law takes such awesome pictures. I love the ones of you and Dave on the slide!

Ashley Colby said...

Okay, that waterslide looks awesome! What a fun little trip! I also like the Huntington Beach photos. I can't believe Cole saved those oreos in his mouth with a binky and all! We still have to get that girls trip in order for ten years from now haha! Miss you guys!

Linzi Lou, Samantha Boo, Madi Moo, and Chris too said...

Tell me again why I have never heard of Rupurt, ID...I mean, sounds right up my ally.

Robyn said...

Sunrise P Ranch? Just the name was good enough to make me want to read your post. Could it get any better? Yes - in the form of Dave with a tire tube . . .